Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 6

I finally at a place around 120 miles from Tacoma. It was late and I was tired from the previous nights fiasco, so I decided to sleep over in Ellensburg  one more night, have a shower, and sleep. In the morning I left there and had breakfast in a little off the road/wall place called "Clu Elum". I got up at the hour of 7:00 am and in actual fact it was 6:00 am (since I was now on Pacific Time). At a, Subway, and another chat to a waitress that" loved" my accent! Onwards and forward.... The rest of the journey was fine, and I arrived at Tacoma around 9:15 am. I was pulled straight way into a meeting that they were having. This lasted for an hour. Afterward I spent some time meeting with folk and chatting, and then back to work. I started where I left off, the day I left for Tacoma. Form here on I'll only report back when something other that work, happens.