I molded you from out of dust
Breathed in air, and gave you life.
A garden pure that knew no bounds
I made a mate, from you, not found
The two of you could here abide
to leave the tree of life alone
not to touch it, for sure you'll die
one subtle lie, you had your way
I loved you both but not the lie
Your wife, in pain, will birth your seed
She will forever regret her deed
Her sin had lead you both astray
You stood by her as she disobeyed
I loved her so but not the lie.
Your days are spent in work and toil
You dig, and till, and hate the soil
Sweat from your brow you wipe away
You eat your meals at the close of day
I loved you so but not the lie.
You regret the day, you did not obey
Your seed is cursed down through the age
Forever more your lot will be
To gain my trust you worship me
I loved mankind but not the lie.
I have a plan to bring you close
One sacrifice for all at most
Your sins forgiven once for all
I love you so but not the lie.
For this my only son shall die.